Dr. Titus Duncan
Dr. Titus Duncan, our medical director and surgeon is one of the leading authorities on minimally invasive and bariatric surgery. He is also a prolific cosmetic surgeon. As a pioneer of various minimally invasive procedures including no neck scar thyroid surgery, Dr. Duncan has performed over 5000 procedures. Dr. Duncan is also one of only a handful of surgeons around the country trained to perform the brand new gastric plication surgery.
Dr. Duncan is a published author in the fields of minimally invasive and bariatric surgery and is director of a minimally invasive and bariatric fellowship that trains other surgeons in various procedures.
- President & CEO Peachtree Surgical & Bariatrics
As a weight loss surgeon Dr. Duncan has been designated a Center of Excellence in bariatric surgery as certified by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS). A Center of Excellence is achieved when clinical outcomes and patients care far exceeds national averages.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Associate Clinical Professor Morehouse School of Medicine
- Director of Minimally invasive and bariatric surgery at Atlanta Medical Center.
Dr. Duncan is a frequent medical contributor for local Atlanta television stations.